Thanks Mad Momma, Pinku, and Mandira for the Brilliant Weblog Award. I am honored!
I have the opportunity to pass it on to other bloggers and I do that with great pleasure.
I give the Brilliant Weblog Award to some of my favorite bloggers (in random order).
1. Thought Room who writes the kind of post that always make me think ..and often re-think my thoughts :)
2. 1conoclast for his passion and his love for peace and justice, and his unbiased write ups.
I would have passed it to Chandni for her joie de vivre and her 'causes to champion' but she's already got it!
Roop who started a brilliant blog Unchahi, to create awareness about female foeticide has already received the award from Neeta; D too has also received it from Chandni.
Would have given it to Dipali and Manpreet (just checked they have received it from Mandira, along with me).
3. @lankrita for giving me the arguments I needed so badly to defend feminism, love her clarity of thought.
4. Unmana for her brilliant, brief and effective posts.
5. Imp's Mom for the way she expresses her love for her Imp and for her courage and convictions.
6. Nimmy for courageous and sensitive blogging about Islam.
7. Krishna Aradhi the not so Naive Indian. You'd never guess he is only 21 years old!
8. Kislay Chandra for his hard hitting, thought provoking write ups.