I have been tagged by my space.
The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I guess I'd be totally shattered at first, then I am sure I will move on...but doesn’t bear thinking!
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be.
All the terrorist activities of all kinds, bomb blasts, regionalism, communalism, violence will come to an end, and when my kids are at school I will only worry about ‘mundane’ stuff like road accidents, bad grades, some health problems, spoilt teenagers...I will be content with that. At first : )
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
Oh My God, that’s my optional dream! All those who cause the above mentioned situation.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I’d invest it very wisely.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved any day.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
For a while I guess...but not too long. Unless the love is totally reciprocated and there is a genuine reason to keep me waiting.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Nothing I guess, just be brave and move on.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Education, safe havens, better laws to empower the girl child.
10. Do you lie?
I avoid answering, to avoid lying. Yudhishthir style. I know that's still called lying.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Okay let me see...Sept. 2018? Kids: kind of settled. Husband : soon to retire....I will have more time to blog : ) And travel, and do all the things I love to do.
12. What’s your fear?
At the moment I worry a lot about what’s going to happen to this country. I also fear violence.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think she is really sweet and very warm. Yes, sweet is just the word. And she is very real. She talks about good deeds of the day, and hugs, and spring cleaning...things most of us can immediately relate to.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. And then, live in sin with Husband.
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The person who loves me back more….no I think it will be the person who is more upright, courageous, honest, correct and kind. These things really do count for me.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Well, I guess so...but I won’t be taken for granted, not too much.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive? Yes I guess, but Forget? No. I doubt it.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Either a happy relationship or single. I’d be fine with both.
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
Rabbi Shergil's Bilquis. Because I think that song should be heard by every Indian....
20. I TAG these 6 people because I'd like to know what their answers would be.